Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday's Recipe... Asian Cabbage Salad

Oh my... this recipe is a keeper for sure (Gosh I say that line A LOT)... so easy and so quick!



In a large bowl combine the peas and cabbage.

In a separate bowl whisk together the sauce.

Pour the sauce over the peas and cabbage. Don't add the noodles or nuts until just before serving.


Recipe:
4 cups shredded cabbage (2-14oz. bags)
1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
3 packages of Ramen Noodles
Sauce:
3- chicken flavored seasoning that came with Ramen
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper


2 comments:

Chef in Training said...

wow! this really looks incredible! thanks for sharing! I found your blog through a link party and i just LOVE it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

That salad sounds really unique and delicious. Thanks for sharing your recipe at These Chicks Cooked, Wednesday. Hope to see you again soon :)
Katie