Friday, May 13, 2011

Emergency Clutch Tutorial...so cute!

Saw this post a few days or so ago on Eighteen25's blog. Since I'm having a new baby soon I thought I should make a few... one for the car, diaper bag, hubby's car... you can never have enough band-aids, motrin, or chapstick when everywhere you go, YOU GO with children:) The original tutorial can be found HERE. I modified the original just a bit...
First of all... I live NOWHERE near a Target so I went to the next best thing... Dollar General... haha! Also I used sandwich size baggies instead of snack size baggies. I cut some scrapbook paper scraps and filled the bottom half of the bag just for a little extra cuteness...
The scrapbook paper is subtle but makes for cute dividers:)


I definitely like the Target pot holders, but for the Dollar Store... these aren't bad and only $1.

(the above photo belongs to Eighteen25)


Love that blog!!!

linked to...


2 comments:

Tanya said...

THose are great! I saw her tutorial last week too. Love how you modified.

StaceyL. said...

These are awesome - I keep tellig myself I need to do some but haven't gotten around to it - this may have sparked my motivation!