Wednesday, March 30, 2011

{April Fools}

Don't forget that Friday is the much dreaded April Fool's Day! I have a love/hate relationship with this "holiday." It can be hilariously fun if you are the prankster... not so cool if you are the prankee, which I tend to be:) I guess I'm just gullible... that and I never realize that it's April 1st until after I have been pranked. Here are a few fun ideas if you are drawing a blank:) Decorate a bowl or box with frosting. Put it on the counter or in the breakroom with a note that just says, "Enjoy."

This classic trick is just too funny... put a rubberband on the button on the hand held sink nozzle. Whoever turns the water on next gets a little shower!...haha This one is for the office... Using Microsoft AutoCorrect settings, change a common word to something a little more evil:)
Be a little funny and a little evil, not a lot!

No comments: