Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Onesie Dress Tutorial

I had to share this "homemade" baby gift I made for my newest niece. I found lots of tutorials on onesie dresses but kinda just made it up as I went. The skirt is just a colorful handkerchief sewn to a plain white onesie. You can find a good tutorial HERE. Thanks to the super cool blog Running With Scissors. I thought this would make a perfect outfit for county fairs since it is that time of year.

The matching flower is a super cute accessory. I just added a little alligator clip to the back and now it can be added to any headband.
So cute and so easy... this will probably be the first of many I make:)
Linking up to...
Tatertots and Jello...
Sunday Showcase...
I Heart Naptime...
At Home with K...

3 comments:

Nike@ChooseToThrive said...

Oh for cute Tiffany! I love simple projects like this that turn out amazing! I love the detail: the sweet rosette and applique bird :)

Letting Fear Go said...

Visiting from Under the Table and Dreaming. Thanks for sharing this super cute project. My pregnant SIL finds out her baby's gender next week. If it is a girl, I will definetly have to make one of these for her!

annies home said...

love this they outgrow those onesies so fast love this idea come visit me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com